Thoughts of a Middle School Teacher

The random rantings and ramblings of an 8th grade teacher in Texas...survival?

Monday, August 07, 2006

1 Day Down!

Today was new science teacher training. I got to look at my curriculum online and It looks pretty good. I am excited about the 5E lessons! They look fun. I hope the kids like these...it will make my life much easier but I am concerned about losing my control over how I teach what I teach...

Give it the ole' college try though!

Got to see Becky Sa....she looks great. I will miss having her to talk to but I did meet the 2 new science teachers at CCBMS. The were pretty sweet and I hope to get to know them better soon.

Any chance we might finallt get some rain around here? We're parched already!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you excited about this year, I hope this school fits you better. --Hubby

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home