Thoughts of a Middle School Teacher

The random rantings and ramblings of an 8th grade teacher in Texas...survival?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Round Two

Here I am at the start of another school year. The thought of starting all over again is a bit daunting!

From 8th grade to 6th grade.

A new district, new campus, new team, new everything....

New friends.......?

The thoughts running through my head are crazy...I am dreaming of all the things that can go wrong. Have I made the right choice? Close people say yes...I am not so sure. Perhaps I should have stayed...the problem is that I was miserable at MMS...the staff was sooo divided and I couldn't deal with the politics any longer.

No choice now...the contract has been signed...the room has been packed, moved, unpacked, decorated...so stressful...I really don't adapt to change well! (winkwink)

Ok...btw...when I am nervous I bake...that's part of the reason I have a little extra padding (winkwink)...my daughter is in the kitchen draggin out all of the plastic storage bowls and lids...I have eggs and butter out coming to room temperature...something yummy awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home