Thoughts of a Middle School Teacher

The random rantings and ramblings of an 8th grade teacher in Texas...survival?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet, Warm Smells!

The cake is in the oven! Yeah!!!!!!

It is one of the easiest I have ever made and probably tastes the best too! It is called South Georgia Pound Cake. I found it in a new Paula Deen cookbook that I got from her cooking class. Will and Maddie and I went to Savannah for a week with Bill and Kathy. We had lots of fun. The biggest highlight of our trip was Paula's Cooking School. Bill bought tickets for Kathy and me for Christmas and it was tons of fun. She is a total hoot in person! Anyways...they gave us a free cookbook signed by her and some other goodies too!

Great memories!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the blog, very nice. Luv ya.

9:10 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

thanks hubby! you're too sweet:)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home